Pampering Pets is Back in Style
Cardinal’s Viva La Dog Spa Creates At-Home Spa Experiences for Pets
AZUSA, Calif., March 15, 2012 (For Immediate Release) – A sure sign of an improving economy is that people are starting to pamper their pets again with upscale skin and coat care products in fancy, boutique-style packaging. At the head of the pack is Cardinal Pet Care’s Viva La Dog Spa pet grooming products that evoke the mood of the Parisian Café Society of the 1920’s with rich, opulent products and stylish, attractive packaging.
“With the economy getting better, people are more willing to lavish extravagances on their pets than in recent years, and Viva La Dog Spa products are perfect for that purpose,” said Barbara Denzer, Vice President of Marketing at Cardinal Pet Care. “We developed the Viva La Dog Spa line with the idea of creating an ultimate spa experience for pets, and the luxurious formulas and designer-type fragrances help pet owners do that right in their own homes.”
Viva La Dog Spa was designed specifically for people who enjoy pampering their pets. Even the appearance of the bottles, with their chic pink and black Eiffel Tower and Lilly the spokeschien graphics and exclusive pink pump sprayers, transports users back to the height of 20th century Parisian glamour. The Viva La Dog Spa brand consists of three shampoos, three grooming spritzes, a conditioner and facial wipes, all with subtle yet pleasing fragrances in luxurious formulas enhanced with natural ingredients that rival products found in high-end human salons and spas:
- White Coat Shampoo – Natural brighteners and Birch Bark Extract remove dinginess from white coats and dullness from color coats, making the fur sparkle and shine, while leaving it soft and silky with a great cucumber-melon fragrance.
- Oatmeal Shampoo – Because even pampered dogs get dry skin, this ultra-gentle formula also contains Aloe Vera, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E to soothe and relieve the itching that accompanies dry skin, while moisturizing the skin and coat. Oatmeal Shampoo has a summery Tropical Fusion scent.
- Petite Puppy Shampoo – Tearless and ultra-gentle, this formula is perfect for puppies over six weeks of age, because it’s free of harsh detergents and chemicals, yet cleans thoroughly, leaving behind nothing but softness and a snuggly baby-powder scent.
- Pink Potion Conditioner – Ideal for medium and long coats, this creamy formula helps reduce tangles and mats and prevents fly-aways when used after every bath. Leaves coats of all colors soft and shiny, lightly fragranced with a subtle baby powder scent.
- Grooming Spritzes – Available in three great scents to coordinate with the shampoos – Cucumber Melon, Tropical Fusion and Powder Puff – Grooming Spritzes are perfect for in-between bath freshen-ups or when bathing is not practical. They also help calm staticky, fly-away coats any time of the year.
- Facial Wipes – Perfect for a post-meal clean-up or as an anytime refresher, these delightfully berry-scented facial cloths are super gentle on the fur and whiskers. They’re all natural too, and owe their pink color and fruity scent to real raspberry.
Viva La Dog Spa is a proud part of Cardinal Pet Care, a solar powered company devoted to pets, people and the planet. In addition to providing pets with the highest quality products, Cardinal is dedicated to the environmental directive of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle whenever possible. Demonstrating its commitment to the environment, Cardinal has a solar-powered home office, warehouse and manufacturing facility inAzusa, CA. Cardinal is also proud to be the first company in its industry to use an eco-friendly compostable dog food bag made with Earth First PLA film.
# # #